Monday 16 February 2015

Hello!

I've decided to start writing a blog.


This Blog.


Why, you might ask?




You know when you shake a coke can and then you open it and it explodes everywhere? Well, that's how I feel right now. I have so many things I want to say fizzing up inside of me, but I don't have the confidence to say them out loud.


If you haven't already noticed I started the blog post exactly the same way Zoe Sugg started her book 'Girl Online', only because I couldn't think of a better way to describe why I want to start a blog.




This sounds so cliché but I tried a diary but its not much use, I want to write something for me, but something, someone, somewhere can read and relate to! And starting a blog is the perfect way to say what I want, when I want  and have someone actually read it. Instead of having a diary and only you ever reading what's inside.


I guess it's also a nice hobby for me to have as well because if you haven't guessed by the title I'm very antisocial and also socially awkward. But then there's a lot to be awkward about isn't there? I mean let's be real here, we all envy those girls who look perfect in pe and have perfect make-up and hair 24/7?! And when your not confident about being 'you' in front of people and pretend to be someone your not things can be awkward. *Quote from 'Girl Online' coming up*
Top Ten reasons for Teenage Girls Getting Anxious/Awkward


1. You're supposed to look perfect all of the time
2. This coincides with your hormones deciding to go bonkers
3. Which leads to the spottiest time of your entire life (making number 1 totally impossible!)
4. Which also coincides with the first time you've had the freedom to buy chocolate whenever you like (making number 3 even worse!)
5. Suddenly everyone cares about what you wear
6. And what you wear has to look perfect too
7. Then you're supposed to know how to pose like a supermodel
8. So you can take a selfie in your outfit of the day
9. Which you then have to post on social media for all your friends to see
10. You're supposed to be wildly attracted to the opposite sex (while dealing with the above)
       *End of  'Girl Online' quote*


So when you're not confident doing the above, things are just AWKWARD. And I think that it would just be awesome if everyone realised they felt the same way and then stopped pretending to be something we're not. That would be awesome. But until then I'm going to keep this blog and talk about what it's REALLY like to be a teenage girl.


So I guess that is why I wanted to start a blog :).


Things I will write about


- The dramas of being a teenage girl
- Opinions
- Thoughts
- Updates on my life


I also love taking photos so I'll also post them to but no selfies or anything. So I guess that's it for now! Let me know if you thinks it's a good idea and should keep it going x


Byeeeeee x




3 comments:

  1. Really funny! :) Best wishes in the blogging community! Looking forward to reading your posts.
    ~ Sanjana
    www.peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete