Monday 2 March 2015

School :(

School is supposed to be a place where we enjoy ourselves and have fun. And in some cases it is. But I'm sure most of us think of school as a 'burden'. If you're one of those people who loves school, gets involved in all the lunchtime activities and is in no way self-conscious at all. Then, lucky you. But I'm sure that almost all of us will agree that the 'learning' part of school isn't the problem.


It's the feeling:-


-We have to look like we had 9hrs of sleep last night when in actual fact we had 3! And as a result have to pile the concealer on so no one sees our bags under our eyes!
- We have to wear make-up to look 'vaguely presentable'. (Just to let you know, who ever you are YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL with or without make-up and don't let anyone tell you otherwise)
 We have to 'edit' our  uniform so I doesn't look to shite. Although I'm rubbish at this and end up just putting on my comfy trousers and hoping they don't look to bad ;)
- We can't put our hand up in class, speak in front of the class or when the teacher's picking on people to read out their English piece (for example) out to the whole class hoping they don't pick you
- Pretending to like that that thing that everyone thinks is amazing  and you actually think it's pointless and a waste of time
- When the 'hard' kids walk  past. Hoping they'll just walk past and not say anything to you
- Not wanting to do P.E so no one sees your 'fat legs' your 'skinny arms' 
- That one clumsy thing you did back in yr4 and everyone remembers! You constantly hope that they won't bring it up again but they always manage to! (Let me know if you want me to do a post about all my 'Clumsy Moments')


And most/all this is down to feeling like you're being judged by the people around you, this is wrong but it's unfortunately not going to change, so I guess all I can say is, try to enjoy school as much as you can, try and get involved in clubs at lunch and try not to worry about what people think of you. I know I'm making this sound really easy and I know for a fact it's not, but still it's worth a try?


Have a great Easter half term guys!


Also let me know that I'm not the only one who feels like this!


Catherine x

2 comments: