Monday 23 March 2015

CLOTHES ;)

Heyyyyy,


Okay, so I know I've been gone for like ages, but a lot of stuff has been happening recently and I haven't been able to post so sorry about that :/


But anyways today I wanted to talk about CLOTHES!


Personally, I love clothes, I feel like they're your own way to show off who you are. And most times this is true, but for me I just can't make up my mind, I don't really have a style. In winter I wear navy blues and just generally dark colours, but for the other half of the year I just want to wear pastels and floral things. So I'm unsure whether to just stock up on dark cosy clothes for winter or to spend all my money on things I'll wear most of the year but won't be able to wear during winter?!


Although, I feel as a teenager we get judged or feel we get judged by what we wear. So I find this makes it hard for me to wear what I want to wear ,because as I already said I wear dark clothes during winter so people assume I'm a person who lives in dark clothes(That's what I've got into my head anyway). And me being a person who doesn't like to shock people or stand out find it hard to be able to make that change back into lighter clothes when I feel people sort of expect me in dark clothes, does that make sense?


This is probably just me over thinking it, but I'd like to know if anyone else is the same and wear darker clothes in winter and lighter clothes for the rest of the year, or if you to feel like you can't wear lighter clothes because you feel that expectation from other people to wear something different?


Also I have now finished 'Girl Online' so I can now use her quotes more confidently! And I wanted to make this post because I'm about to order clothes for spring/summer and was looking at dark colours and then thought, no, that's not me, and realised that I should buy what I want to wear not what other people expect me to wear. Anyways, byeeeeeeeee x

3 comments:

  1. Yas! I really agree about the being steriotyped into wearing dark clothes! Loved it Cath xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I think many of us, especially girls, can relate to this. :) My friend's blog is very similar to yours! Check out Alisa's blog if you would like through my blog-roll. You could also stop by mine, Peridot Cove.
    ~ Sanjana
    www.peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete